The Detroit Watch Company have been taking a backseat to their more publicised neighbours Shinola, the 1701 Series of Detroit Watch Company timepieces are exquisite!
Already 11 years old, the brainchild of designers Patrick & Amy Ayoub have developed some of the most elegant and unique watches on the market. The Detroit Watch Company 1701 Series follows on from this legacy to deliver a watch that is not only a great piece of craftsmanship, but also pays tribute to Antoine Laumet de la Mothe, Sieur de Cadillac and the early beginnings of Modern Detroit.
The 1701 series watch features a:
- Polished 44mm case.
- Automatic self-winding movement with power reserve indicator
- 24hr subdial and date window
- Crown with black and silver Detroit Fleur-de-Lys
- Roman numerals
- Calfskin leather band with deployment buckle
- Miyota Caliber 9132
- Date Calendar
- 28800 Vibrations Per Hour
- 40 hour power reserve
- 26 Jewels
- 44 mm Diameter
- 13.5 mm overall height
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant 5 ATM
Costing a respectable $895, this watch will feel at home in any collection. Click here to find out more.