The Dietrich Watch range was born from the relentless pursuit of perfection of its owner, Emmanuel Dietrich who honed his skills with some of the biggest brands in the world. The Dietrich OT-2 or Organic Time piece is the result of this pursuit and it’s been worth all the effort!
Dietrich OT-2 features:
- Case, frame and bezel 316L steel, case frame and bezel micro-beads blasted/polished and coated with black PVD
- Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with open view on the escapement dial side.
- Hour and minute, small second and 24 Hours hand
- Water resistant up to 50 meters/5 ATM
- Bright red night luminescent “Superluminova” on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and for the 24 hours indicator
- Crown sealed with double O-ring.
- Screwed and engraved back.
- Dimensions: Length 48 mm/1,89 Inches – Width of the case 46 mm/1,81 Inches – Total width including the crown 49 mm/1,92 Inches – Height 13,7mm/0,51 Inches
- Weight with bracelet: around 128 Grams
- Comes with a double layered Nylon strap.