The Filson Journeyman is one of the first watches to emerge from the partnership between luxury goods maker and Detroit watchmaker Shinola. Powered by Shinola’s Argonite movement, and has a stainless steel 44mm case with matte brass PVD plating and anti-fingerprint coating. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction.
Additional Filson Journeyman watch features include a rotating top-ring World Timer function, USA-made Bridle Leather strap and a green dial with Swiss Super-LumiNova hands, numbers and index to maximize readability.
Filson Journeyman details:
- Brass case back with Filson logo
- Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
- Shinola Argonite 515.24H quartz movement
- Green dial with Swiss Super LumiNova hands, Arabic numbers and hour markers on the index for increased visibility even in low light
- Three-hand GMT with date and rotating top-ring World Timer function
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
- Watch strap is saddle-grade, USA-made Bridle Leather
Estimated pre-sale shipment date is March 5th, 2015.