This John Hanly & Co. genuine Irish made Tweed Flat Cap is made in one of the few tweed weavers in the world and it shows. Be stylish, wear a unique clothing accessory all year round. The Donegal Tweed Irish Made Cap is the style most frequently worn in Ireland and is almost as old as the Hills of Donegal.
Tweed flat cap details:
- Traditional peak style cap with a button fastening on the peak.
- Made from genuine 100% woolen tweed fabric woven in a family run factory in Tipperary since 1893.
- Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22″, Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4″ , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-5/8″, XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-3/4″
- Patchwork Herringbone – Colors Vary – Each Cap is Unique! Patches of tweed are sewn together to make this eye-catching cap.
- Tried and True Irish Cap since ’92…1892 that is.