The Shinola Runwell Sports Watch is hand assembled and built for action on the streets of Detroit and around the world. Some of the world class runwell sport features include a sapphire crystal, super-luminova printed dials, the trademarked Argonite 715 high-accuracy quartz movement and a PVD black case with screw down crown and a date indicator.
Premium sport components include a PVD black turning topring and a NATO nylon strap, Stainless Steel or Rubber strap on other models. Engineered with an obsessive focus on making a watch of the highest possible quality. And making it right here in America.
As mentioned above, the Runwell Sport comes in various case size and strap options.
Shinola Runwell Sport specifications:
- Case: PVD Black, with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Dial: Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date indicator.
- Movement: Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 715 quartz movement, hand assembled from 43 Swiss-made components.
- Watch Strap: Various, dependant on the model (nylon, steel, rubber)