This limited edition Cvstos Challenge Dani Pedrosa watch is one of only 26 made and it is a work of art. Designed in conjunction with Dani Pedrosa himself, the result is an ultra-lightweight technical timepiece inspired by the thrilling, fast-paced world of motor-racing.
Cvstos Challenge Dani Pedrosa details:
- Case: Tonneau-shaped, 53.70mm X41mm.
- Caseback: Open with sapphire crystal. Crystal Sapphire, none-reflecting coating.
- Water-resistance 100 meters.
- Screws Screw-down, polished titanium grade 5.
- CVSTOS design: motorbike flywheel. Crown Screw-down, polished titanium grade 5 or Red Gold, rubber insert.
- Dial: Sapphire, none-reflective coating.
- Exclusive CVSTOS TECHNOLOGY Decoration. Sub-dials in the form of brake discs. Power reserve in the style of fuel gauge.
- Dani Pedrosa logo etched onto a plate at 9 o’clock.
- Calibre CVSTOS 577 Automatic chronograph
- Power-reserve 42 hours
- Rotor Exclusive CVSTOS TUNGSTEN 88 & TITANIUM TECHNOLOGY
- Bracelet or Strap rubber
- Buckle Folding clasp