The Sinn 103 A Sa B is a traditional pilot’s chronograph with blue and silver electroplated dial limited to 500 units. The technological features of the watch demonstrate its suitability for everyday use. For example, Ar-Dehumidifying Technology guarantees increased functional reliability and freedom from fogging.
The captive pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting features a luminous triangular main marker. Indices and the stopwatch hour, minute and seconds hands are coated with luminous paint, which enables perfect readability – even at night. The chronograph features a polished stainless-steel case and sapphire crystal glass, which is also used for the transparent back.
The watch is resistant to low pressure, pressure-resistant up to 20 bar, shock-resistant and anti-magnetic. Being an exclusive edition, the 103 A Sa B is limited to 500 units. To match the blue electroplated dial, the watch comes with a blue cowhide strap with alligator embossing and white contrasting stitching as well as an gray textile strap as part of a set in a fine case. This allows the wearer to change the strap to suit the occasion or purpose.
- Valjoux 7750
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Shock resistant as per DIN 8308
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Push-pieces screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
Find out more – https://www.sinn.de/en/Modell/103_A_Sa_B.htm